De patologías...

B:
So... what happened???

A:
Well... Said she wasn't the reason to arrive to the bar.

B:
... Ok....

A:
Even when everything points to a different situation.

B:
I know... But there must be an explanation...

A:
Man! I'm just tired of being heart broken, you know? How much time did we talk about her and how fabulous this was??? I mean... I was asking you to stop talking to me the way you were used to... just because she felt uncomfortable... JUST TONIGHT... I asked for it tonight... And I know, me being in love with somebody else is not a nice thing to read for you. And I actually apologize because this also is probably not something you'd like to read...

B:
I only want you to be happy no matter what.

A:
I bet on it.

B:
So much because that's you. That's the way you give everything without asking in exchange. And I'm proud of you.

A:
I am not. I packed all her stuff and she took it away.

B:
Why? Don't you wanna try again? Be patient... talk.

A:
I told her I didn't want to talk tonite... not tonight... I'm impulsive...

B:
Call her.

A:
No.

B:
Make it up.

A:
I'll better finally sleep tonite. I hope I can do it.

B:
Gimme your phone number. I'll call you til you stop crying.

A:
How do you know I'm crying?

B:
That's the way you are. A sensitive soul.

A:
I'll better sleep.

B:
Ok... but try to do it... Sleep on it... talk to her tomorrow. DON'T let pride win over this.

A:
Talk to you soon.

B:
Hey, wait...

A:
Yeah?

B:
I just want to let you know a couple of things... This may seem convenient for me... you know, both being separated and an oportunity for me to take some action... But.... I wouldn't like you to be unhappy. I know how important this is to you.... BELIEVE me... I know... So... in a weird way I'm also suffering... all I want is you to be happy. However it comes... just happy... that's how important and special you are to me...
I can't stop sending you messages or writing notes to you... That, I can't stop. Though I'll try to brake myself... but I cannot promise you to stop me being in love. Sorry for that... and sorry if I was actual part of the problem.. you know it's not my intention....
I want you to know though that I REALLY hope you can sort things out... REALLY. I wish I was close to hold you... She has something I wish I had...

A:
What's that?

B:
You... close... I envy that.

A:
I know you care about me sincerely. I do appreciate that. You know you are a special friend I love, huh??? Sorry if I've ever damaged you. I'm just sorry, coz I didn't mean to... I guess I was just being truly honest.

B:
I know... It was my decision to be close then.

A:
Thanx for reading.

B:
Anytime... just anytime.

B:
And let's both stop crying...

B:
How did you know?

A:
Love you, bro...

B:
Always that surprising? Talk to you soon...


MATH...

No hay comentarios:

Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Página principal

¿Permiso?

Licencia Creative Commons
Yo no sé ni para qué tengo un Blog por Edna Beatriz Cruz Miranda se encuentra bajo una Licencia Creative Commons Atribución-No Comercial-Licenciamiento Recíproco 3.0 Unported.
Basada en una obra en noseniparaquetengounblog.blogspot.com.

Yo

Mi foto
En 1983 empezó la más extraña de las experiencias. Ahora no me puedo zafar de ella aunque quiera... es como una adicción... Audiovisual, sentimental reprimida, risueña, necia, bromista mala onda pero nunca mala copa ("El que se lleva se aguanta") y en espera de hacer siempre las cosas bien. I'm a good girl after all.

Math's OST

Followers


Recent Comments